<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 13, 2006

I'm 36.

Yes. I turned 36 on Monday May 8. I'm typing this from my boyfriend's computer, because mine is painfully slow, and I really can't stand the loud Latino music blaring from his roomate's bedroom.

Speaking of my boyfriend, our trip to Ensenada was WONDERFUL. We mostly relaxed because we went on the off season, so a lot of the ammenities that we thought would be available, were only so during the weekend (we arrived on Sunday and stayed until Tuesday). We were drunk the entire time, which was awesome because we just pretty much laid around and enjoyed the view and the weather. We plan on going back during high season.

My dad's cousin died a couple of weeks ago, and the funeral was on my birthday. My aunt's from Canada were in town for my niece's baptismal, so they were able to be here for my mom while I was away, and my sister also stayed at the house. It was quite a busy 10 days off for me.

UNLV graduated today. I'm not speaking to him right now because he got mad at me...hence the drunken entry on May 5. I was here when I typed that, and pissed off. But more on that later.

So DJ and I are going to see one of his dj friends spin Downtown. We just came from go kart racing, which was A BLAST.

Happy belated birthday to Ten (it was on May 10, and she's joined the 30's club). We will definitely schedule that spa day at Glen Ivy soon. That will leave my lovely boyfriend a weekend to himself, hee hee.

See you when I see you.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?