<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 27, 2006

Ok, so I've only been posting my horoscopes lately...but they seem to be very telling of my life right now...so bear with me.

Or not, it doesn't matter to me.

Taurus

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)

If anyone makes a terrific playmate/companion, it's you. You're game for anything, as long as you can get back in time to shower and change for work, and of course you have the endurance and tenacity of a bull. If you've found someone over the past couple of days (or year-sigh) who's at least tried to keep up, by grabbing powernaps, quick showers and espressos whenever possible, you're set. In your mind, no matter what time you actually get out there, the night will still definitely be quite young -- and you'll feel that way with your companion on your arm.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?