<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hee hee, I like this horoscope:

Taurus

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)

Your world-famous passion is nothing to sneeze at -- especially now. The heavens are energizing your sign -- your personality and appearance -- and that means you're an irresistible, persuasive magnet at the moment. In short, you'll be absolutely impossible to refuse (even more so than usual, that is, if you can believe it). Don't try to rein it in, not one bit. It's your secret weapon, and it's operating at full capacity now. Still, if you're not interested in someone, don't pretend that you are, not even for a kick. This stuff you're putting out is pretty darned potent. Go easy.

My honey is taking me on an awesome birthday trip. I'll give out more details later...but I'm VERY HAPPY. Our 3 "month-aversary" will happen right around that time, too...aww.

I love him. He is the best boyfriend in the whole entire world :)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?