<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ok...so as you know, I'm dating someone.

I work with this someone.

This someone has been trying to ask me out for the better part of a year. He started as a temp last Feb 2005, and became permanent on June 2005. I had been intrigued before, but never acted upon it...then when my own situation changed, I decided to "give in" and find out what this person was all about.

So here we are, actually dating. I didn't think I would be...and I had really made a decision not to. But look at my horoscope for today:

TAURUS
Daily extended

For the next few days, it's going to be all about relationships for you, kid. Other than feeding yourself and your critters, you'll forget about work, play, cleaning the house, and just about anything else. If you're already attached, the object of your affection -- well, let's just say they'll finally understand just how lucky they really are. If you're not, it's definitely time to resume the hunt, in earnest, for the Right One. The universe has equipped you with everything you need. Get busy.

Uh, yeah.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?