<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

So...I have no idea how to even type what I want to say, because I'm not sure what it all means in the "grand scheme" of things.

As it stands, someone who is becoming quite special said something very touching to me last night. Basically, he told me that I am the woman he wants to be with, but that he may not be the man I want to be with. But if I'm patient enough and if I am willing to wait, that he is doing what he can to settle himself to be the man I deserve.

He also said that he told me this because he knows what it would mean to be with me, and he will not miss out on an opportunity to be the man in my life.

Whoa.

I don't think anyone has ever said that to me before. I was completely taken aback.

Of course, my Doubting Thomas side says, "Who in the hell says shit like that and actually mean it? What fucked up Harlequin romance novel did he steal that from?"

Well, I think I need to find out.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?