<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Posted on My Space:

Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Not so Super ending to the season Current mood: working


Hello Kiddies-

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I had a great one with my family...went to my cousin's new digs on Christmas eve and I got to see my beautiful niece practically everyday this weekend. I love that kid. She is the light of my life.

The bane of my existance at the moment are my beloved Chargers, who sent in the same team that played the Miami Dolphins a week before the Colts game. That team sucked, and was even worse against KC on Christmas Eve. There goes our hopes for the playoffs.

Are they a better team than last year? In some cases, they are. But they do have a very young defensive line, and they have a lot to learn, no matter how talented they are. I think Brees needs to sharpen his skills just a little more. He was throwing to LT a lot that game, and just couldn't hit the mark. LT isn't as tall and bulky at Gates, so overthrowing him isn't wise, Mr. Drew Brees. Plus it was muddy, and they were playing KC at home in Arrowhead. Lots of factors against them, and they just couldn't rise above it all.

So now, I have to root for someone...and I guess I'll go for the Steelers, to please one of my friends (won't he be happy to read this). I don't like any of the other teams playing, so I might as well go for a team who has fanatic that I know on their side. I'll need to borrow a "Terrible Towel" because I don't ever intend to own one of my own, thanks.

In other notes: I wish I went to the second night of John Mayer's set at Eddie's Attic. "Back To You" in any set is a set worth listening to.

Oh, I finally bought "Try!" by The John mayer Trio. I really really like it. Now I have to get the Herbie Hancock album with John singing "Stitched Up". I think that's a fun song and I keep thinking it's on "Try!".
John Mayer has really grown up musically. He really has started to hone his craft and I'm completely impressed with his instrumental as well as vocal ability. He's also a crafty little writer, and it's too bad that he had to remove his Pussycat Dolls blog entry. That was funny as all get out, and there are too many people here that just weren't in on the joke. If you think you "know" John in any way shape or form, then it should have been clear that he was joking. For Chrissakes, he wrote a letter to cherry tomatoes, shouldn't that have clued you in?

Alright kids, I hope you got everything you wanted for Christmas. If I do get what I want, then it would involve JD Fortune...and I'm pretty sure most of it will not be typed in a blog.

It's been real, 2005...but I'm ready for 2006. Big ups to all my homies, family, and GOD. I'm going to Disneyland.

xoxo,
Sigh

Currently listening:
Try! John Mayer Trio Live in Concert
By John Mayer Trio
Release date: By 22 November, 2005
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?