<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Firstly...didja SEE MY CHARGERS on Sunday? Dear LORD they kicked some major "perfect record" ASS all over those Indy Colts. Manning was running away from Merriman like a kid scared of getting beat up by the big bully after class everyday.

Man Colts, it sure wasn't pretty for you...but it was BETTER THAN PRETTY for the Chargers. Unfortunately, this doesn't necessarily increase our chances of getting in the playoffs, although it doesn't hurt it either.

But it is bragging rights. 13 teams couldn't do what the Chargers did to the Colts...AT HOME.

So this next part, I can't cross post this on my space because the person this happened with has an account...and is on my friends list.

Don't go searching for who it is...well shit. I guess I can't stop you, so there you go...off to look. If I haven't told you personally, then you won't know who to look for. Unless you think it happened with JD Fortune of INXS or John Mayer or something. Then continue on that train of thought and let me know if your imagination is better than mine.

So...I had a little bit of fun last Friday night and kissed someone, drunkenly at first...then completely sober later. In all honesty, I wouldn't mind kissing this person again, but that would give him a lot of power and a major ego boost, so I am in the middle of deciding on whether or not it will happen again.

I'm pretty sure it will happen again.

Probably at a football game or something.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?