<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 02, 2005

First things first: I am SORE! We got a treadmill and an Ab Lounger this week. I did the treadmill on Wed, and the Ab Lounger last night.

As I sit here, I feel like I got beat up and thrown into a dark alley from a 2nd story window and landed on my ass.

Sooooo...the heavens are trying to tell me a couple things:

Luck is when opportunity meets preperation...

So what does "Shit out of luck" mean?

The INXS Virgin Megastore signing was yesterday in Hollywood...yup, the same Megastore I went to in October and "met" INXS.

I just read an account on the Rockband.com that not as many people showed up as originally projected, so there was ample opportunity to get something autographed and to have JD say "Hi Sigh" in front of my face, instead of a hug from behind.

I had contemplated whether or not I should go...but I would have wanted my cassette tape of "The Swing" with my ticket from March 31, 1988 so that I could brag about my fandom. Oh, and I would have wanted to grab one of my "Roots" sweatshirt to make JD take notice.

Yeah.

But alas, I messed up again. Just like when I should have gone to the "Rock Star: INXS" finale, I should have gone to this.

Well, I'll be in the same building with them on Saturday at the "Big in 2005" awards. I guess that will have to suffice until I find out if I won a meet and greet for the tour.

I don't intend on stalking JD or anything. If you know me, I just get on these "kicks" with certain celebs. But I would like to talk at length with him. He's beautiful...it's almost unreal.

Second signal from the gods:

Taurus
Daily extended (by Astrology.com)

Whatever it is you're clinging to or fretting about, do your best to let go -- at least a little bit. When you can divorce yourself from expectations and banish worry, things can occur organically -- and the fact of the matter is, it's unlikely that this situation is all about you in the first place. Try not to take it so personally. Yes, you're the center of your own universe, but you're only close to the center of someone else's.

I have been fretting about something, and from what I'm gathering, it seems like another misunderstanding. But how would I have known that, if I didn't find out what I did today.

Yup...cryptic again. Sorry. That's just the way the cookie crumbles, I guess.

Alright. So, I think my niece will be arriving on Monday or Tuesday by "labor inducement" or "induced labor", whichever you prefer. Unless my sister gives birth within the next 3 days, there's were the baby delivery information stands.

Someone brought their 3 month old to work, and when I heard the baby cry...I swear my heart fell out of my chest and into my stomach. I am more nervous and anxious than before.

Lunch is almost done. I may go outside for a breather. I won't be back until Wed, so have a great weekend everyone...and my little niece will be among us next week when I next check in with you all.

*Cheers!*


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?