<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 28, 2005

This is going to be HANDS DOWN the goofiest blog I've ever posted, but I don't give a shit.

Have you ever felt your heart skip a beat? I mean, when you saw someone...you felt like you had to catch your breath?

I know of ONE time that's happened to me, and that's when I met UNLV. I felt my heart beat out of my chest, and it took me a few minutes to recover...and I had to do it in front of him. It happened again after we broke up and got back together and we hadn't see each other in about a year and a half. When I saw him, I literally felt my knees go weak.

Well, it happened again...and I can't believe I'm going to post this...but I had to because it's been awhile...and it was due to a PICTURE.

I was looking at rockband.com, which is a website where a lot of former posters at the Rock Star: INXS site have migrated to. So a gal posted pictures of INXS' appearance on Much Music in Canada, and there was about 3 pictures of JD Fortune that stunned me.

Here's a link: http://www.rockband.com/messageboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1445&whichpage=9

There's a lot of pictures on there, but he's wearing a green shirt with black jacket and has a microphone in his hand.

Like WHOA. Literally, I scrolled down, and my heart almost burst out of my chest. I'm kinda glad I didn't turn around at the Virgin Megastore signing, because I'm sure he would have felt me gasp for breath or something after he hugged me.

Wow. That's so strange and cheesy at the same time. But I'm glad I felt that. Since UNLV and I will never get back together again, it's nice to know that I can have my heart skip a beat for someone else...

even if it's feigned and in vain...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?