<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I have 2 blogs...one here on and one on My Space. I keep having to figure out what to post where. I'm hesitatant to post things other than how my weekend went or JD Fortune, INXS and John Mayer in My Space because it's so much more public. I post here because I've only allowed a few people to read my blogs because they were way too personal.

Speaking of personal...ACK. I want to write so much about a certain "situation" that I've been referring to since last month, but I just can't do it until I'm "allowed" to. But I will say that the situation is now bothering me.

But you know what? "Pretty Vegas" is playing right now on the radio, and I just don't feel like dwelling on it. It's just so dumb and I've been such a good friend to this person for SO long...and now I'm being chastised for something that I can't help...and this person is being an idiot.

Will this person read this? Maybe...I don't think this person will...but if I stop talking to said person, that person may get the hint as to how hurt and angry I am and may end up reading this in order to find out where I am if I really decide to just stop contact with this person. I don't want it to come to that, but why am I the bad person when all I did was care.

I feel like I wasted YEARS thinking about it, and it ended up being for naught. I didn't lie for as long as this person did, then become self righteous because of it and dump all over the ONE PERSON who has been the most understanding out of all of this.

So I'm just going to enjoy the pretty that is JD Fortune and wait for my niece to be born. I refuse to dwell on it anymore.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?