<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 28, 2005

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I did...very low key.

So this is what I posted in My Space on Saturday night:

Exactly 52 minutes later...
Current mood: drunk

Suzie had a mouthful of JD's ass cake.

Yes friends, I got the "Rock Star: INXS" DVD. And JD Fortune, for all his crudeness...is one sexy son of a bitch. Ain't nothing like naked JD to breathe new life into your weekend.

Fave JD quote: "I'm 31. I've been told that I look like I'm 25, but I fuck like I'm 18..."

Whoa. That really doesn't say much, but I guess it's a compliment to his "recovery" time.

Drove my mom to visit an old friend from the Phillippines who now lives in Santa Monica. They were "co-teachers". It was really cool to see her have a connection with someone, and see her laugh so genuniely since my father died last year.

Later last night, went out with one of my good friends to a nightclub in San Diego called Altitude. It's atop the Marriott by PetCo Park. Met some guys who work for Titleist and they bought us drinks. Got bored when they went to look for a gal named "Mika" and left. Then had a funny thing happen in the bathroom where my friend inadvertantly told a girl fixing her hair who she didn't hear fart earlier that she stinks (which was EXTREMELY ironic). We then went to the Omni hotel, crashed a little wedding reception after party and stole brochures and Macy's coupons from a seminar table set for later this morning. This caused us to giggle uncontrollably the rest of the evening.

Boy, did I need THAT. And I'm still a little buzzed, thank you. Sometimes, I enjoy the haziness of a drunken evening.

Checked my email via my cell, to see that John Mayer posted another blog & went to his 10 year reunion last night. Did he bust through the double doors of his high school? He never said, but he DID just come home from doing the "late night diner" thing.

Isn't it cool to find equalization in Denny's?

Alright, off to bed I go to be up bright eyed and bushy tailed to see my Chargers beat the shit out of the Redskins.

That's right, I said it. Oh, and JD has a nice ass. Even better when it's frosted with chocolate.

Audi 5000 bitches.

(Also...the Chargers did kick some Redskin butt in overtime. Final score: 23-17)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?