<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The baby shower has come and gone. It was fun...but INSANE. My mother decided that I needed to be awake by 630am...I didn't do anything until about 830am, which was when I had set my alarm. I ran around in the morning and friends came to help decorate, and the festivities officially kicked off at 2pm. It was crazy all day and went into the night.

My sister is a beautiful mother. I'm so excited to have my niece out and about, calling me Auntie...she's officially due in about 2 weeks.

UNLV had promised to make it, but didn't. I can't even go into why I'm so angry that he didn't, but I guess we sort of resolved it (by email). It was a "failure to communicate" as it always is. He didn't indiate that he was going to be busy on both Thursday and Saturday, and went out on Friday because his mom was working.

ACK...that's ALL I will say about that. I cannot wait to say what I really have to say about everything, so that everyone can understand my frustration with my situation with UNLV.

Alright...so I've been posting blogs on myspace.com lately. Yes, I'm on My Space now. It's kinda cool. I'm mostly on it for the musicians. I think I have more musicians on my friends list than actual friends, lol.

John Mayer added me last night. I know you're thinking, "RIIIIIIIGHT...like that's REALLY John Mayer." It is. There was a poser, but since John has come off touring, he was told he should reclaim his name since My Space took the poser down.

John has been on A LOT. He posts a blog every other day. It's cool that he's kind of a geek, you know? When I added him, I created a blog that said, "John Mayer, will you be my friend?" Not sure if he read it, but my site was viewed about 10 more times last night.

Alright, can't type anymore right now...gotta get back to work. I just want my bonus check NOW.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?