<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Alright, I'm nervous AND anxious.

My sister's baby is going to be born ANY DAY NOW. I can't think straight. I keep looking at my phone, anxious and panicked. Her doctor said that she's due, and ready.

My niece may arrive DURING Thanksgiving! She may arrive next week while I'm at INXS (well, I think I'm going to see INXS at the "Big in 2005" appearance for VH1). She may arrive NOW.

*sigh*

Well, onto more trivial things because I just can't handle the other stuff.

I had to choose the Oakland Raiders over the Miami Dolphins for the office football pool. Ack...that was the hardest decision to make because my rule of thumb is this: ALWAYS pick my Chargers, NEVER pick the Raiders. If Miami wasn't on such a losing streak, I would of course pick AGAINST the Raiders.

I also chose Kansas City, even though I want them to lose because that will increase our chances. But again, for monetary purposes...I chose KC.

Almost break time. Too bad the batteries ran out in my little walkman...I really want to listen to Switch.

On my list of CD's to buy: Try! - John Mayer

(I missed him on AMA's AND Good Morning America...that's what happens when 3 artists occupy the brain. I can't keep track!)

HAPPY TURKEY WEEKEND ALL!

See you guys next week.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?