<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm doing a really terrible job at pretending things are ok. I've been told I'm actually doing a great job...that unless I said I wasn't ok, you could never tell.

But I am pretending. I'm pretending because I'm a little lost. Fuck THAT, I'm A LOT LOST.

What do you do when you thought one way for SO long, then suddenly it isn't that way...and in fact, it wasn't that way the entire time? Do you question everything? Do you believe anything anyone is saying?

So where do you put those energies that were once directed in one way, and now have to be re-directed? Are they wasted?

As Depeche Mode so wisely put it "People Are People"...but do you really believe it?

I am so glad that I am able to "take solace in trivial things" (I like quoting my own work). If I didn't have INXS or Depeche Mode to keep me occupied, I think things would be really dark right now.

Silly you say? You know what, I don't give a shit.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?