<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I know I didn't write much about my grand aunt's birthday party, but there really isn't much to say. It was great, I was busy the whole time, and that's about it. The cha-cha ballroom dance routine went swimmingly. The song "Tears In Heaven" did not, however. I just wasn't used to the loudness of the keyboard, and I don't think my cousin and I tuned it correctly to his guitar. Also, my other cousin didn't sing very loudly, and it over all didn't go as well as it could have. Although, my younger cousin did very well on guitar. It was fabulous to see all my cousins down from Vancouver. I missed them.

Ack...this is all I'm going to say right now about this particular subject: The trouble with UNLV, is that there isn't any. But that isn't good or bad, there's just NOTHING going on...and I fear I just have to leave it be.

Moving on...

So, I got tickets to the Pala show for INXS. I'm DAMNED excited. We got floor seats, and I don't think they're half bad. I just wanted to see JD, hee hee. I'm excited to see INXS as a band with JD, but I want to see JD in full concert regala.

I downloaded a bunch of new pictures of JD. Oh MY that boy is HOTTTTTT. I get to see them on Monday at the new Virgin Mega Store in LA. I'm sure it will be INSANE, but I don't care. I just want to see that hottie up close and personal. 6'2", 165, lanky rocker body...oh my GOD.

Who needs a boyfriend when I've got my imagination, lol?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?