<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 24, 2005

Ack. My Chargers lost a HEARTBREAKER yesterday against the Philly Eagles. And of course it MUST follow that my phone starts ringing off the hook by would be braggarts. Geez...at least I have the decency to wait until Tuesday before I call and start boasting about the Chargers.

So...this was a strange month. I'm ready for it to end NOW. If anyone had told me that I would be going through what I have since last March, I would have said NO ONE deserves to have that much happen in just over a year. It's too much.

God only gives you what you can handle. If I can handle my father's tragic and unexpected death, I can handle what I've been going through this last week.

I am VERY SAD, but not broken. I know my friend will be there for me, although it will be different between us...but different in the best way possible for the situation. Since this is the way it has to be, there is no other outcome. When you have no alternative, then you have to make the best of it.

I have a lot to gain now, because I have really lost nothing.

I can be nothing short of vague, and you will have to accept it.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?