<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ok, I am in love with JD Fortune (aka Jason Dean Bennison).

Well, how about hott monkey lust, how's that?

I think I watched the "Rockstar: INXS" finale at least 4 or 5 times this weekend because I finally figured out how to record on the DVD/VCR that we got earlier this summer. I just wish I figured that out on Thursday so that I could have recorded INXS on Ellen and The Late Late Show. Oh well. At least I saw The Late Late show. I'm going to have to catch Ellen on Oxygen, but not record it.

Ten was laughing at me, saying JD was the latest infatuation, which he is. But it's different from Colin Firth because I can actually meet JD, and I will never meet Colin Firth. Not that anything would happen with JD once I do meet him, but who cares. It's all in good fun, and I have to see if he's as hott in person as he was on Rockstar.

It's the whole "I rooted for him from day one" reality show gig. That's the weird part of it all. They are real human beings, not characters. And you don't know them, but you were on their side when it was all happening, that you feel a connection.

The fortunate (no pun intended!) of the whole O-Town thing was that I got in very early and was able to make an actual connection with them. I don't have the time, nor the energy to do it for JD, but damnit I wish I did.

I was thinking, too...since I was in Canada so much lately that I may have seen him on one of the subways. Why you ask? JD was a panhandler for a spell...and he did it in Toronto. I had given money to many a subway crooner over the summer. I think I even told one guy how great he was and dropped a tooney or looney in there.

What if one of those people was JD?

Nah, he was too hott to go unnoticed.

I would love to meet him, though. I'm diggin' "Pretty Vegas" a lot. They're shooting the video this weekend, but one wonders if they're going to shoot it IN Vegas.

If I wasn't so mad at UNLV right now, I may decide to call him and tell him to be on the lookout. He's doing one of his disappearing acts again, and I'm just not going to care right now. He's supposed to come down next week, and he's not letting me know what's going on.

Whatever.

Ok, so I only emailed him yesterday about it. Still...

Back to JD. *sigh*

I KNEW he was "roit" for "Our Band"...I just knew it. Here's what I said (7/20/05):

I like JD because he creates his own arrangements, he's got the look and loves INXS. I feel that he can pull off being the front man without trying to be Michael Hutchence. And the band loved the fact that he's working with the house band because they need their singer to work with them, and not just take them for granted that they are "support". The other singers will be front men with a legendary band behind them as backing. JD will be a part of the band.

Wow. Not one thing about his hottness, lol.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?