<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

JD FORTUNE is the NEW LEAD SINGER FOR INXS!

Yes fans, it's true! My prediction was SPOT ON from DAY ONE (please see my entry for July 20, 2005), and it was AMAZING to watch him sing "What You Need". It was like INXS reborn.

JD is HOTT. I'm sorry to whither into a little teeny bopper girl, but he is. As someone quoted on a message board, "He came on stage and my panties went POOF!"

Dear LORD he has that THANG. He is so cute, and so sexy, and a singer with a voice that not only fits their back catalog, but will be great for their new songs, too....and he is so very what I hoped INXS would pick. When Tim Farris said, "JD......(incredibly LONG pause, then shakes his head).....YOU ARE ROIT* FOR OUR BAND!"

*There is an on-going joke with the Aussie accent for "right"

I'm just so happy, and I can't wait to see them on tour starting January 2006. Oh, and they ARE COMING TO SAN DIEGO!!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?