<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It's 10:26 am. I'm at work. I should have gone to the ROCKSTAR INXS finale. I won 2 tickets, and I contemplated leaving for LA this morning, and now that I think about it, I should have gone.

I would have arrived before 9am. If I got in, I would have been out of there by noon. I would have been home by 3pm. I wouldn't have cared if I got to meet anyone, I just wanted to be THERE.

To me, that is history in the making.

Alas, I have to wait until tonight...or try to find spoiler sites. Maybe for once I will wait for the results as it happens.

91X has also made a comeback. They bought themselves away from Clear Channel and are as independent as when they started. I didn't realize that I had actually been listening as long as they have been on the air. I started listening in the 8th grade. The reason I remember that is because I was in CCD, and I had heard The Alarm on the radio and thought "Wow, I like this station." That's where I heard Depeche Mode and INXS for the first time ever.

I called them and told them that, so I got on the air, too.

God, I wish I had gone to see Rockstar INXS. I ususally just get up and go to these things, and this was one of those times that I should have just gone.

Damnit.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?