<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 24, 2005

Things are much better on the homefront. My mom called to apologize to me later that day. She was so sad about it, and I know she didn't mean what she said...but when it happens, it feels horrible.

Life has leveled off a little. I think UNLV and I have come to an understanding, and that's all I care to say about it.

There is a LARGE dumpster on my driveway. We are now getting into the family room, the master bedroom, my room and the 2 bathrooms. The carpet has all been taken up in the family room and it looks like our China cabinet has thrown up all over my beautiful kitchen. All the couches in my Great Room (ie living room) are covered in blankets, and I HATE IT! But I have to endure it for this next phase of construction.

I'm designing the landscaping for the front yard, and I'm taking lessons from all the shows I've been watching on HGTV. I have some great ideas, which will involve little caring for plants because I dont want to try to hard to care for anything, and I know my mom doesn't either.

My friends are THE BEST. I needed to feel needed this week, and I had a few people call me for advise...which made me feel very needed. I just have felt so helpless lately, that it does wonders for me when my friends still turn to me.

Did I mention I bought "Trauma", a thriller starring Colin Firth? Did I mention that I don't like it...but that I'm going to watch it again tonight to make sure that it's just that I didn't understand it and that it's not a bad movie. It was very convoluted and a little haphazard in it's execution. I had a diffcult time understanding why certain events happened, then suddenly turned on a dime. I know my explanation was confusing, too...but that explains just how strange the timeline of the movie was.

Doesn't matter in the long run...Colin Firth was very HOTT in the movie. God I love him.

Here's my newest playlist on my iPod...I'm quite digging it. I put it on shuffle to give me a nice little surprise whenever I listen to it. Since I like everysong, it's cool so see how iPod will change it up this time.

Hold it Now, Hit It - Beastie Boys
Like I Love You - Justin Timberlake
Fill Me In - Craig David
I'm Every Woman - Chakka Kahn
People Are People - Depeche Mode
Hungry Like The Wolf - Duran Duran
Never Let Them See You Sweat - Go West
Faded - Soul Decision
Inner Smile - Texas
I Wish - Victoria Beckham (Post Spice)
It's Raining Men - Geri Hallowell remake
Mrs. Right - NKOTB
They - Jem
Cold Beverage - G Love & Special Sauce
Frontin' - Jamie Cullum remake
No Such Thing - John Mayer
Give it To You - Jordan Knight
Senorita - Justin Timberlake
Toxic - Brittney Spears
One Thing Leads to Another - The Fixx
Is It Real - Pinay
Perfect Way - Scritti Politti
Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5
Monkey - George Michael
Hit Music - Pet Shop Boys

OK...gotta run, lunch is almost done.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?