<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

No. of calls received in 3 hours: 6 (for the past 2 days now...argh)

BORED. That is the code word for the day. BORED.

Have begun my "inbound" status at work where I receive incoming calls ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY. Am v. bored and cannot imagine going through this day in and day out. Am too lazy to look for another job...and may actually get promotion so I do not want to leave just yet.

Poor Ten...she is not having the best week already. She is a bit frustrated and I think she should sit this weekend out and not go to Vegas.

We were supposed to go out this past Friday, but a certain person was in town and would join us and this could not be helped. I was not in the mood to have to deal with it, so I chose not to go.

Now, I realize that he may still be reading my blog...but discretion is not one of my strong suits, so I will be frank. Am not at all happy with the way things ended up after the whole Vegas debacle, and was even more angry at how I was reprimanded for "taking too long" to call him back. If you recall ("you" meaning anyone who give a flying fuck at this point, lol) last July /August, I went to Vegas for a co-ed bachelor party and I was sufficiently "dissed" by The Bachelor at The Beach night club. After much coaxing by the other 2 gals in our party to go up and do body shots, I was promptly pulled off the bar and told that they didn't have enough money for me and had to subsequently do the "walk of shame", feeling quite too old to be there and very upset in my drunken state. UNLV had an earful in the car on the way back to The Venitian.

After that, I decided to take a break from the clubbers that I had hung out with, feeling that they were just too shallow and that scene and those people just didn't appeal to me anymore. I also took a break from The Bachelor and said I needed some time to think. After about a month, I contacted him by email, and he had the NERVE to tell me that I "took too long" to get back to him about this situation...and as one of my more wise friends had put it..."is there a time limit on your friendship?" NO I say!

So back to this past Friday...Ten said that Mr. Bachelor said that it was ok with him if I came to hang out, that he was fine with everything and he had no problem speaking to me. WELL HOW FUCKING BIG OF YOU.

My ultimate problem with him is that he never just said that what he did was wrong. That maybe he could have gotten someone to pay or just let me go up there and pay later. He never just let it be that he was wrong. He had to tell me that he never meant to make me feel like I was too old to be there...BUT THAT I SHOULDN'T HAVE LET THAT MUCH TIME PASS BETWEEN THE INCIDENT AND WHEN I CONTACTED HIM. I had sent about 3 emails back to him explaining that if he would just let it go, then it would be resolved. He would say that he did let it go, but that I was still WRONG for not getting back to him sooner.

So I stopped talking to him.

I am not up to fighting people who have to always be right. For instance, UNLV sent me a very cryptic text message yesterday. I misunderstood it and sort of ripped into him about only responding to my hello message on Sunday by mistakenly sending a text meant for someone else and blabbered on about how hurt I was. He promptly corrected me by telling me that it was a movie quote, and that it WAS meant for me.

Well...an apology text message and email was sent back for my stupidity and he said that it was ok and told me about the cool shotglass he got for me in Chicago.

*hangs head in shame*

SEE....I CAN ADMIT WHEN I'M WRONG.

Anyway. I saw naked pictures of Colin Firth yesterday from the German version of "Playmaker" and I am quite disctracted and excessively diverted.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?