<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 15, 2005

No. of hours of sleep total this week: 15

Am having v. fabulous week. Just checked IMDB.com and they added my uncredited PA job for "Bruce Almighty". Was v. worried that they wouldn't approve it, but of course they do a check of call sheets and the like to make sure one is telling the truth. HURRAH!

UNLV called last night to verify "dress code" for the wedding tomorrow. Going out tonight to our favorite dive bar. Will be v. glad to see him.

Got nails done yesterday, which makes for a difficult time typing. V. clicky noise occurs when have new nails. But they look great! Also maxed out AMEX gift card from work.

To those wondering what this secret happy news is...not to worry, all will be revealed sooner than you think. It's just not my happy news to share just yet, so discretion is of the utmost importance.

Have been wondering how it would be if I met Colin Firth...would I freeze, would I laugh out of nervousness, would I call him Mr. Firth...for worse yet, MR. DARCY?

Random thought.

Ok...back to work, have a good weekend!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?