<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 21, 2005

Countdown to release of "Edge Of Reason": ONE WHOLE day!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

One whole day until release of "Edge of Reason"! Dear LORD, cannot stand the anxiety...is too much for one to handle!

Weekend was pretty good, fairly uneventful. Kitchen electrical work is almost complete. Cabinets to go in today, and dry lay of tile work.

Am going to also be working on a new business. Will be v. good if takes off. Will not say what it is yet, but am v. excited of prospects! Maybe can retire by 40...one can only hope!

Was supposed to go to party on Sat night, but was v. tired and fell asleep. Woke up at 6am. Oops! Went to church for Palm Sunday and had buffet at Barona with mum.

Lots of calls from lovely friends this weekend. Ten went skiing in Utah. Toffee also called. A work friend called to find out why I didn't go to the party on Saturday. Gidget called, too...wanted to go out shopping yesterday, but she called during church. When I called back, she didn't answer...that's why I went to Barona to eat instead. Too bad UNLV didn't ring. But with the events he and I have gone through since January, I believed it would be good to give him some breathing room from me. I know him, and he needs it.

OH! Ten was laughing at me because she gave me a v. cute Liz Claiborne purse for my knitting, with big pockets and 2 places for a photo. There is one large photo window in the front, and a smaller keychain sized one in the shape of a heart. Forgot that I said I'd put a picture of she and I in the larger window, and when I told her what I put...I didn't even have to say it. I said, "Guess what I put in the picture window of the purse you got me?" She said, "NO, YOU DIDN'T!" I said, "Yes...I did!"

Is Colin Firth in bubble bath...mmmmmmm!

Tonight will be last night to watch "Bridget Jones" until new DVD tomorrow. Cannot believe that highlight of one's existance is release of a new "Bridget Jones" movie...but also realize with the year self has gone through, should be thankful that there is nothing else traumatic happening.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?