<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Countdown to release of "Edge Of Reason": 5 days; Day 1 of "March Madness" (college basketball); My picks for final 4: Illinois vs. Wash and NC vs. Duke; National championship picks: Illinois vs. Duke

Am eating v. disgusting looking GREEN frosted Krispy Kreme doughnut in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Must close eyes and just eat.

I actually joined the NCAA basketball pool at work. Don't even really care, but it was only $5 to join in, so I did it. Picks listed above for those who care.

Watched "Girl With A Pearl Earring" last night. Missed quite a bit when I viewed it the first time. Did not realize true sexiness of Mr. Firth as Vermeer. Didn't even mind long hair...sort of.

Have gotten workload down just a bit this morning. Still quite a ways to go...

Haven't decided whether or not to actually chop all of my hair off, or just layer it. Have always liked short bob cut in manner of Louise Brooks (silent film star famous for page boy hair cut), but also like longer hair. Dilemma...yes.

Why oh WHY did spell check tell me to replace "Disgusting" with "Disgusting"?? Is it NOT the same?

Oh...it was telling me to replace it with a capital "D". I see. I will defy spell check.

Am trying to avoid getting back to work, but cannot. I have reports due.

Am going to a St. Patty's Day party tonight. Corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, Irish beer and Guiness Bananas Foster! By the luck of the Irish I will be sober tonight, haha!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?