<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 17, 2005

No. of emails missed regarding casual day wear: 1; No. of times have listened to song "You Don't Know Me" from "Genius Loves Company" on way to work: 5 ; No. of times have told self to get nails and hair done: 50 thousand

HURRAH! Mom put foot down and kitchen will be completed by Monday. It's always hard to work with friends in situations like this. Contracting a friend to do work is probably not the best idea for future reference. I feel bad for friend because he is trying to work with a full time job...but I think he bit off more than he could chew. He promised a little more than he could deliver, and it really is hard for 1 person to handle. But mom is really trying to be patient and with upcoming anniversary for father's funeral, arrival of relatives from Canada, and my sister's move...it's all a bit too much for her.

UNLV warned me this may end up like this...and he was right. But at least we didn't lose friend and he came last night to tidy up the garage for the cabinet delivery and impending appliance delivery on Saturday.

Work is v. crazy right now. Have to remind self that this is time for inner poise.

GAAAAH! If temp staff asks me one more question, I think I'll...GAAAAAH!

Back to work...oh dear.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?