<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 07, 2005

No. of Eagles fans vs. Patriots fans at Superbowl party: 8-1 (I was the one!); No. of "new" Colin Firth movies purchased: 1 ("Circle Of Friends" because it was $5 at Circuit City!); No. of resolved fights: 1

Patriots won yesterday! V. nice victory I must say. Was the only Patriots fan last night, haha! I kept telling people NFC wasn't as good as AFC. Hurrah! V. nice to be proven right.

Dinner with Ten at Epazote was v. nice. Excellent dinner and company. I really needed it. It was a very nice evening, and the place was HOPPIN' with people. I wasn't in the mood to mingle, but it's nice to know it's there in case I ever get into that mood. I had been there with my other friend, but we haven't been to Del Mar in quite a long time.

Saturday, I went out with Gidget and we just hung out, ate McDonald's and talked all night. She has some news, but I will let her tell the world before I make it known here. Also, UNLV let me in on his hectic schedule. I think we are both very stressed, but it was nice to chat with him.

Sunday was of course the Superbowl game. It was a nice and mellow weekend. It's nice to have mellow weekends.

Back to work. Working overtime this week...GAAAAAH!




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?