<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 24, 2005

In CD car player: "White Album" Duran Duran; Total time est to repair car yesterday: 6 hours; Actual time car was repaired: 2.5 hours (SHOCKER!); Amount mother spent on new furniture yesterday: $4K (whoa); Total time actually spent enjoying day off: 0

Am v. tired this morning. Yesterday was spent running round with mother making new furniture purchases and getting car repaired. Suppose it is alright because we got quite a bit accomplished. The living room will look SPECTACULAR when done...will look posh and classy in manner of Pottery Barn catalog (hmmmm...would one really consider that actually posh and classy?).

Kitchen cabinets are all done, and have FINALLY found tall kitchen dining table in same color as cabinets. Cabinets are blonde maple and is v. difficult to find matching dinette sets. Discovered set from referral from Jerome's to a place in National City called "Maple Cottage". Hurrah!

Got iPod changed to new one, because old one's click wheel would not work. Then found out that Apple has put out new 6GB iPod at same price as mine, and MY iPod is now $199. ARGH! Cannot keep up with so many changes! NOT FAIR!

Going to see Duran Duran tomorrow. I need to add the first album to iTunes library. GAAAAH...while updating my library last night, I accidentally deleted EVERYTHING THAT I SAVED. My cool little playlists are now GONE. So much for consolodating my library of music.

The storm has been quite scary. The rain has been substantial, but is now v. sunny as it should be.

Dad's anniversary is coming up and I don't know what to feel. I'm both anxious and apprehensive. I want these next 3 weeks to please just speed by. Pleaseohplease.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?