<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

CD in car CD player - "Genius Loves Company"; kitchen status - no progress; panicked mothers - One, and EXTREMELY v. angry; Returned Colin Firth DVD - PRIDE & PREJUDICE (hurrah!)

DOOM! My friend has not really been going to my house for the contracted repairs to my kitchen, and the applicances are coming this weekend. I can postpone the delivery, but my mom is feeling neglected and is becoming more and more stressed as the day goes on. She has tried to contact him today, and he has not returned any of her calls. He text messaged me yesterday to deliver the cabinet paperwork.

Was told that the drywall and texturing would be done this week. I have faith, but mom has none. Am becomeing V. STREESED about situation and not sure how to resolve it.

Valentine's Day not so bad. UNLV not coming down this weekend due to a move (yet AGAIN, poor boy). He will be coming down at beginning of March. Was nice that he called and said "Happy Valentine's Day".

Purchased "Shark Tales" and "Ray" yesterday. Also purchased "Genius Loves Company" by Ray Charles which is soooo v. good. "You Don't Know Me" duet with Diana Krall is the sexiest song around.

Also bought the dual disc of "Heavier Things" by John Mayer. John Mayer does NOT need to put out another version of HT. Must release new album and not make us keep buying album over and over just because there are "special features" that make it different from the other albums of the same name. I already have 3 copies: the first copy when it came out, second when there was a special "live" disc, and now this dual disc thing with a special DVD bonus. I said I would not purchase another copy of HT, but I did. Although I'm glad I did, I don't want to buy another one.

Am stressed. Am really stressed. I'm afraid that the kitchen situation may prove to be fatal to a friendship.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?