<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Will not disclose weight (waiting to see if Special K challenge is actually working), alcohol units 0 (don't really do that nightly, or weekly for that matter), cigarettes zero (don't smoke), calories unknown (do not keep track...but just might!)

Hurrah! Have begun writing journal in style of Bridget Jones (maybe just this once). Have been reading a LOT of Bridget Jones columns and really feeling need to date Mark Darcy. But alas, do not know any bloke remotely close to, or even like Mr. Darcy, so hope to find such a man will likely yield no returns.

Feeling a little bad because I have not returned some phone calls that I received over the weekend. I've got to call friends back today so they don't feel that I've forgotten them. Sometimes I have these old feelings that pop back in and out every now and again for a certain person and when I don't hear back, I get anxious. GAAAAAH! Must stop that IMMEDIATELY.

Went out with Ten on Friday, after not seeing her for almost a month! It was vg (very good) to finally see her and talk at length with her again. Exchanged some VERY interesting news with each other...lots and lots to share! Her news was much more heavy handed, and I really hope that she will make the best of her situation. I cannot explain here, but I'm not sure what I would do if I knew what she knew.

Ate at Picasso's (tapas extraordinaire!). Love that place. Vg food, and with drinks we only spent about $36. Had coffee at Starbucks. Ten gave me an envelope with what she thought contained a Starbucks gift card, only to realize the cashier never added the card! 'Tis ok, I loved the purse she gave me. Then saw "Meet The Fockers" which is a sequel to "Meet The Parents". Fun movie, lots of strange imagery which may haunt me for a time *shivers*

Saturday, went to stay at Barona. GAAAAH! It wasn't so bad, but mum had a comped hotel stay and free buffet, so how could one turn it down? Whilst they gambled the night away, I sat in the room and watched "Tsunami Aid". John Mayer said "shit" while performing Hendrix's "Bold As Love". The person in control of the sensor button was a little late on the jump and bleeped the wrong thing. It was mentioned in the news, but only briefly...I believe he got out of it unscathed.
Our fridge is in our living room, did I mention that? Tis strange to walk in the front door, go to set VCR to time record shows, and grab a drink all in the same room.

Am very anxious about a few things, and wish I could discuss them here, but can't.

Need mini-break. Hell, need full blown holiday.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?