<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 28, 2005

Which Colin Firth movie did I watch last night: "Hope Springs". No. of times looked up Colin Firth on the internet: 0. No. of good vibes sent out so that my co-worker would bring my Bridget Jones's Diary back: 100

And it WORKED!

Hurrah! My co-worker brought back my BJD dvd today. Watching "Hope Springs" is ok, but I need my BJD. Used to watch "Bend It Like Beckham" daily, and now it's been replaced by BJD.

Have worked overtime 4 days this week, and I am EXHAUSTED. Thank GOD I am going out to LA this weekend. I'm going to see Ray Lamontange this weekend, then I'm going to Encino to see my other friend Wednesday (I can't think of what I called her before, so I'll call her Wednesday...she wished that was her middle name once upon a time).

Wednesday and I met during my O-Town days...when I had stopped dating UNLV the first time around and wished ill on all men. So I guess I turned to young guys in boy bands as a replacement, haha! We had forged a great friendship during this time, and she is one of my closest friends. She now has a boyfriend, and I couldn't be happier for her.

My mom and I had a couple of fights this week. We were watching "The Virgin Suicides" and we were talking about what could possibly disturb a 13 year old to end her life. Then she started to talk about the girl in the movie in reference to what she was going through, and whenever my mom starts talking about suicide, I get completely upset. It's SO irrational and SO selfish. I had to leave the room, I was so upset.

The second "mini" fight was yesterday when I went to pick her up at the hospital after her check up. But I know that one was just all me, and I really shouldn't have blown up at her.

Things got better when we went to Home Depot and she bought an $1899 refridgerator. YES, you are not misreading that. Was a VERY NICE fridge. Maytag, sliding lower freezer, upper French Door design, it's own filtered water dispenser and ice machine. We also got a new stove and above range microwave. I picked the colors for the paint and it's going to be between 3 kinds of counter tops. I also picked out the faucets for the sink. I think the kitchen is all set because the cabinets have been ordered.

But I'm glad I'm going to be gone this weekend. I just don't want to be home right now.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?