<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 31, 2005

Thoughts about trivial things, over 50 so far.

HURRAH! Have found awesome new website of perfectly acceptable BDJ fan fiction. Will cut and paste here: http://www.geocities.com/ljhfanfic/BridgetJones.html

You will see that this gal truly is channeling Helen Fielding. She does a wonderful job of really developing the characters and starts off right where the books leave off. Bravo!

*sigh*

Am purposely thinking about trivial things because I cannot deal with my real life right now. It's TOO real. I do know I am being incredibly vague about some things, but I just can't bring them to light here. Things will be ok in time, as all things usually are. But I hide it well, don't I?

This weekend was nice. Friday, I just stayed home and played with my new Maytag dryer center. Tis a MAGNIFICENT piece of appliance.

Saturday: Went up to see Ray Lamontagne in concert at The Trubador and got his autograph afterwards. Love that venue. Lots of history. Ray was good, but very shy when we tried to chat him up afterwards. He has a very powerful voice and wonderful songwriting capabilites. From what I understand, he is my age and his family doesn't quite like that he does this for a living. Stayed the night in Lake Forest. I had a great time.

Sunday: Went shopping with Wednesday. She looks FANTASTIC! I could not get over how thin she was getting, and she looks so happy. We went to 3rd Street Promenade and shopped all day. It was just nice to catch up with her.

Came back home and kitchen was GUTTED. I'm glad because my mom is worried that it may not get done in time for my relatives arrival at the end of Feb.

Lunch in 15 mins and I have to finish some work.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?