<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 24, 2005

Life is still complicated, but perhaps is clearing up a bit. Have made some final decisions that are necessary, although sad considering the circumstances. Ever wondered about "what might have been?" I used to...but I think it's best not in situations such as these.

Yes, very vague...on purpose.

Got the new Maytag® Neptune® Electric Drying Center. It's AMAZING. I shall be very excited to use it today. One of the "little things" in life I get to enjoy. I also got all the "Bridget Jones" books ("Diary", "Edge of Reason", and "Guide to Life"). Can't believe how different the books are to the movies. I want a book of all the columns, because those are so far better than the books or movies. But that's cause my imagination runs wild placing Colin Firth as Mark Darcy. *sigh*

Went shopping for this weekend for the house remodel. It's SO tiring to go around all day looking for tile, paint, fixtures, and appliances. My mom and I have to go this week and pick the model of the appliances we are going to buy. I want all our appliances to be Maytag (stainless steel). I really really want the new washer to go with our spiffy new dryer. I think mom will cave in by next month's end.

Book club meeting was last night, although it turned out to be more about gossip and catching up with girl talk than ANYTHING about the book. The book we read was "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time" by Mark Hadden. It was vg, and when I went to Canada, I saw at least 2 other people reading the book, too. Still, it was a very good evening.

Patriot vs Eagles for the Superbowl. Go Pats!

Ok, back to work. I'm working OT 3 days this week.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?