<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Wow...it's been awhile, huh?

It's been a busy 2 weeks, and a lot has happened. I planned a fun birthday for UNLV and he said he had wonderful time. We partied at The W hotel, and that's all I'll say about that. We also went shopping, ate a lot, bar hopped and had a general good time. He was very gracious and kept thanking me for a great birthday. I was glad to pamper him! But I must say, that I will no longer patronize The W Hotel. They seem to have the idea that it's a previldge for me to stay there, rather than to have me as a guest. Thanks but no thanks.

So, I just got back from Toronto. I was supposed to be back MONDAY 12/27/04, but due to events that have plagued everyone all holiday long, I was stuck in Vegas until yesterday morning, AND my luggage was lost. All my lovely new H&M clothes, presents from my relatives and presents to people here LOST.

I have to run for now, but let me just say that you Canadians out there are INSANE! If you think the day after Thanksgiving sales are crazy, go to Canada on Boxing Day and try to go shopping (day after Christmas). You'll change your mind and never leave your house if you know what's good for you. We were at Eaton Centre (largest mall in Toronto). Wall to wall people...sales that weren't really sales (according to the news), and just craziness.

Those crazy Canadians. More later.


Comments:
Good to have you back :) !
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?