<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Holy shit I'm tired.

It's one thing to be going through the hustle and bustle at home during the holidays. But to be in the middle of moving on TOP of having to prepare for a Christmas mini-break (hee hee, Bridget Jones-isms) at work, it brings the level of stress to the hilt.

I'm wired at home AND at work. I have no relaxation at all.

I also have a total of FOUR parties this weekend, and I'm preparing for UNLV's birthday party next weekend! ACK!

Yeah, I know...wah wah, boo hoo for me, right? Take your whinig ass and drive it in your new PT and cry me a river in Canada, why don't you?

You know you're addictied to something when the "first" anything of it feels incredibly good. Like a the first drag of a cigarette, or the feeling of sex for the first time in a long time.

My first sip of coffee renders the same feelings. I bought an eggnog latte this morning, and that first sip was THE best feeling in the world.

Well, ALMOST... :)


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?