<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 03, 2004

Guess what? I'm taking my mom to Jingle Ball!

Here's the line up (although I don't know what order they will appear in)

Sara McLachlan
Chris Isaac
Alannie Morsette
Jamie Cullum
John Mayer
Duran Duran
Oh yeah...and William Hung...yuck

The one's in red I really really want to see. Next is Jamie in green because I want to see him, too...but not as badly as John and Duran (note the red and green holiday colours?).

My mom is so funny because she said she's going to tell all her co-workers today that she's going to a concert. I really wanted my sister to come, but she has a meeting. I called her at work, but she just can't swing it. I thought it would be cool for all of us 3 to be at a concert together.

I'm getting more and more excited as time goes on. Whee!

I went to the Apple store today to get an iTrip, but I bought this Tune Base because the sales rep thought it was the same thing, but it wasn't. It's a car charger only. However, now that I have it, I may as well just get the iTrip in addition to it so that I can keep it charged while driving.

They have a thing called iSocks. It's these cute decorative iPod covers. SO cute!

Ok, I'm off!

Comments:
I got the iTrip. At first I placed everything on the passenger seat and there was a little static; but I now place it in the cubby hole underneath the radio and it works pretty well. I think I might throw in some .mp3 files of me doing station identification breaks. Move over, Howard Stern -- here comes the QUEEN of all media!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?