<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I need to get out of this room. I swear I'm going to hurt people!

I'm in a room with 20 computers and phones, meaning there are 20 bodies, too. It's too cramped and very noisy. We move TOMORROW thank GOD IN HEAVEN. Not that I don't love my fellow co-worker, but it's just too crowded and hot in this room.

Ok, I need to profess my love for Colin Firth. I actually had a dream about him! Dear LORD, is he married or anything? I know he has kids with Meg Tilly...but I don't remember reading if there is a current wife.

Pffffffffffft, like I have a chance...but you never know, right?

I think I mentioned that I bought 3 movies with him in it, and I'm going to buy a few more:

Hope Springs
What A Girl Wants
Pride & Prejudice
The English Patient

I know there are more out there, and I can't believe I'm going to buy "What A Girl Wants" just because Colin Firth plays the dad. Holy shit.

Then when I'm out of this phase, I'll have all kinds of Colin Firth movies and I won't care, lol.

But at least I love Bridget Jones.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?