<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 18, 2004

I got my mom a cell phone. She's so funny...I called her today and she answered right away. I asked her how she answered it, since I taught her how to lock her phone yesterday, and she said that she just figured out that she could answer the phone without unlocking it.

It was kind of bittersweet for her to own one because she said yesterday that she can't believe she has a cell phone when my dad always carried one around with him and they were always together, so she never needed one until now.

It is becoming more and more difficult to believe that my dad is just never coming back. That this is all not a dream and my poor mom is in misery most of the day when she's not in the company of people.

Ok, I really have to not type things like this from work...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?