<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 18, 2004

What an up and down weekend.

My sister decided to move out this weekend. She says it's because her husband feels "tension" in the house, and also because of what I wrote in my blog. Well, there would be NO tension, had it not been for the horrible way he has been acting in my parent's house. Whether or not they are married, what he did is INEXCUSABLE. So now they have moved out...back to HIS parent's house.

If it were once...if he just threw that tantrum at Olive Garden back in March, maybe that would be ok. But he yelled and cussed out my sister at home during their fight. He loudly cusses at his video games when he's losing. He yelled at my mom. Then he yelled at me. We only lived in the same house for just about 6 months. All that in 6 months, and the first 2 incidents RIGHT AFTER my father passed away.

So is that right? If that were MY husband, I KNOW that all hell would break loose and no one would let me live it down. So why o WHY is her husband exempt? Why is it ok, and why do I have so submit to the situation? Why didn't I get an apology? I guarantee if anyone did that to any of their friend's sisters, you KNOW that they would be all over that person. But why am I not in the same category? Why don't they give a shit about MY FEELINGS?

Wanna talk about that? DAD DIED 7 MONTHS AGO, dears. I don't need to be cussed at and made uncomfortable in my own home. And you talk about TENSION THAT YOUR HUSBAND FEELS? Come now, tsk tsk.

I don't get how anyone could get so wrapped up in another person, no matter how wrong that person is. It's like I don't know my sister anymore. She can't distinguish between right and wrong, good and bad. I can't BELIEVE that she would think her husband's behavior is normal.

Dad would NEVER STAND for it. He would be so incredibly pissed that she would allow him to treat his family like that. The next time someone cusses out his mother, tell me how he feels and if he wouldn't hit the roof.

On to other things...

Saturday, I got my nails done and my haircut like Velma Kelly on "Chicago" for my flapper outfit for Halloween. But OH, on my way to dinner with Ten that night...I was cut off by a silver little penis comensating Nissan with the liscense plate XAHA BAM. I was leaving UTC and he cut me off. Then I flipped him off and he had the NERVE to try and run me off the road! I called the police, and if I had more time, I would have pressed charges because the gal at the police station said that could be deemed assault with a deadly weapon. But I just wanted to get to dinner, so I filed it as "wreckless driving" and alerted the police to his liscense plate in the area.

My Chargers lose to Atlanta 20-21 Sunday afternoon. They HAD them all the way until the 4th quarter. The running club didn't get to go out because it had stormed the night before. But I got New Balance running shoes...they're very nice.

But, I saw The Push Stars last night opening for Martin Sexton. Damn, they're good in concert! I got to meet the drummer and bass player and they signed a guest list for me.

I just want to hang out with UNLV and get away from all this crap.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?