<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 08, 2004

*sigh*

So, I guess it sort of worked out with my "leave of absence"/PTO situation. I talked to my HR department and she was very understanding and told me to just submit the request and see that happens. It worked out because all I need is 1 day of leave without pay, because 12/24 is the holiday and I can take my floating holiday on 12/27. And that's fine because 12/31 is a Friday and we'll have that off at work so if I want to go to Vegas again, it won't be a problem to leave Thursday night.

Enough of that. I think I'm going to take a yoga class once a week in addition to my running club. I'm going running every Wed for sure, and possibly on Sundays. Then there's a yoga class a co-worker teaches on Tues and Thurs, but I'll only be able to make the Thurs one. I'm going to train for a half marathon in Jan (I think I mentioned that in another entry), and I need to really get fit. I think I can start to see results by at least Nov.

I'm going to buy my plane ticket for Halloween weekend on Monday.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?