<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

RANDOM THOUGHTS

You know what I love?

I love it when I go to a true barista and that person knows my name, knows what coffee drink I want, and knows how to make a REAL cup of espresso. Independently owned coffee carts are the BEST.

I am scared of:

The Marilyn Manson website. Why you ask am I visiting a Marilyn Manson website? Well, he redid Depeche Mode's "Personal Jesus" and I want to check out what they're saying about it. But it's hard for me to look at it at work because it looks like I'm looking at demonic devil worshipping and I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression. The verison sounds interesting, and I'd like to own a copy, as I would like to purchase the Johnny Cash version, too.

I am anxious about:

Running. I have agreed to do a running club with some work people and the first one is tomorrow. I think it will be very good for my health and my need to slim down just a little bit more...but I'm anxious about my stamina.

I am undecided about:

What to do about my sister and her husband. I want to just bury the hatchet, but I don't want to give him the satifaction of my approaching first. Yeah, I know all about "to forgive is divine" and all that...but I'm not feeling very holy right now, and I think my sister needs to do something about it. She called this morning and asked me to wake him up and tell him she was on the phone so she can warn him about the bad traffic on I-5 to Carlsbad. I asked her to just radio him on their Nextels but she said it doesn't work at home...so I had to knock on the door.

I need to tell her that I don't want to do that if we're not talking and she has to figure out when that will be.

Gotta run to a meeting

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?