<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 07, 2004

MY WORK SUCKS!

Get THIS:

I tried to take a day off on Nov 1 after Halloween, but they denied my request because I exhausted all of my PTO (personal time off). I took a day of "leave without pay" when I went to pick up my mom from Canada, but my supervisor talked to our VP of Operations and said that would be my last day to take as "leave without pay" unless it was medical.

I explained that I didn't take a week of PTO earlier this year because I was lounging around in Hawaii...MY FATHER DIED! My supervisor said that she understands, but if I take any "unnecessary" days of LOP, then I would have to face "disciplinary action".

I was so upset I started crying...so they would fire me for taking a couple days off WITHOUT PAY because I choose to, because my father died???? I don't understand why they wouldn't consider my situation?

I'm so upset right now because now this is going to affect my Christmas trip to Canada. My mom and I don't want to stay here in San Diego at Christmas because it's going to be too hard...so we want to just go for a few days before, during and after Christmas to make it through the pain.

FUCK


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?