<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 22, 2004

I sooooooo don't want to be at work anymore.

I came in at 6am so that I could leave at 230pm to drive to Knotts Berry Farm. UNLV is driving down right now to meet me there. I haven't seen him in 2.5 months, and it feels like forever until 230pm (as I type this, it's about 1235pm).

My sister came over last night to drop my mom off. She takes my mom to work when I have an event that will bring me home after 7pm. Last night I had yoga. I wasn't sure if she was going to say hi to me, but she did. So I know we're basically ok, but there is definitely stuff that has to be cleared up.

I spoke to a friend last night and she said that maybe their absence will allow them time to realize what happened. Maybe my sister's husband will realize that he has to clear the air or else this tension is just going to build. It's just so easy and logical to me that all he has to do is be the bigger person and do something about it instead of letting this whole thing just fester.

But enough of that for right now. Did I mention that I got my Halloween costume last week? I bought a flapper outfit on ebay. It's actually very well done. It fits like a glove and I'm very excited to wear it. I'm going to be Velma Kelly from "Chicago". Our theme at work is "Hollywood" and in my territory, we're all going to be some kind of celebrity. One of my co-workers is going to be "Trashy Britney" and wear a trucker hat and "Mrs. Federline" on her shirt, hee hee. Another gal is going to be Karen from "Wil & Grace" and the only guy in our territory is going to be Joey McIntyre from New Kisds On The Block. I'm supposed to bring in posters and a New Kids shirt. I think I have my Jordan Knight shirt, but I have to find the other NKOTB shirt.

GEEZUS! Time is crawling.

Ok, until next week kids!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?