<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Randomness...

Peter Thurston

Seeing him tomorrow @ Lestats...but...

GUSTER

Was cancelled today! SO sad!

The Mini iPod

I wanted to buy an iPod mini in Canada, thinking that the prices would also be $249 in Canadian dollars, which would mean at the exchange rate my iPod would have cost only about $198. So, I'm going to be purchasing my mini iPod this month at my local Apple store. Fuck trying to get it cheaper. I'm just going to bite the bullet and get it.

CA Lotto

No I didn't win, and neither did you. No mansion, no yacht, no quitting my job. Damn.

DVDs

I bought 2 DVDs yesterday:

The Usual Suspects (Special Edition)
The Passion Of The Christ

Depeche Mode

Martin Gore will be doing guitar work on Gwen Stefani's new album, WOW!
Dave Gahan is featured in a new H&M ad...dear LORD, my favorite all time group and my favorite clothing chain, together. Add a little cheesecake, a million dollars, and John Mayer and you've got me on Cloud 9.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!?
GO BOLTS!

The Pigskin Pick'em Fantasy Game has begun among my friends, and it's time my dear friends for football season to start. This is the last week of pre-season, and the actual season starts next week I believe. This last pre-season game for my Chargers is against the San Franciso 49er's. Chargers are 1-2 so far, which means that they have to win this to complete the pattern (Colts L, Cardinals W, Seahawks L). Just gear me towards the Raider/Charger game, dear children and you'll see the true football fan in me. It's not pretty, but it is necessary.

Ok, end randomness. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?