<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 20, 2004

Do you ever get that feeling like you're going insane?

Lately, I have not been able to take hold of my emotions. They are running a little rampant lately and some people close to me are becoming "victims" of little these little outbursts. I don't mean to do it, but sometimes the feelings overcome me and I can't help it.

It may come in the form of reminiscing. I was at lunch with a new friend yesterday and the football games were on while we were eating. I was telling her about how I used to make football picks with my dad and I just suddenly lost it and started crying. She started crying, too because she lost a brother to AIDS about 15 years ago. She said, "Wow, this is really just devastating to you, isn't it?"

Yes it is.

UNLV called me on Saturday and I tried to get a hold of him yesterday and panicked when I couldn't get a hold of him, and he called me this morning to let me know he's fine.

I've called Ten on several occasions where I felt there was a fire somewhere in my life and she has successfully calmed me down more than I care to admit.

Then there's the stupid situation with my sister and her inept husband.

Not to mention the situation with my mom's feelings and emotions...going to more bereavement meeting and the like.

I'm so sorry to those of you who I snap at, become panicked, or unleash emotions on. Something is triggering these emotions lately and I just can't seem to grab hold of them. I think I've got a handle on it, and I realize that I don't have as much of a hold as I would like.

I'll write about my David Ryan Harris weekend later. There may be the chance of Mr. John Mayer coming by at next week's show...but there may also be the possiblity that he may not. I for one, do not want to take the chance of him showing up and I didn't go.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?