<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Chick rant coming...beware! But, it will be followed by something kinda cool.

Ok, so like...I bought Seven jeans at the Nordstrom in Vegas. I didn't have time to get them tailored to fit lengthwise (guess I'm just too short!), so I brought them to the Nordies across the street from my work.

Now, I can't remember whether I got them in the Savvy or TBD departments, so I'm in line at Savvy. I finally get to the register, and the snooty girl looks me up and down and said, "Oh, that's TBD...", points and walks away.

There's a manager type person who saw me at the Savvy register, then saw me in line at the TBD one and nicely asked me if I couldn't find help at the other register. I said that I thought I had help, but I was told to go to TBD. She apologized and said that she was sorry that the other girl decided not to help me, and the other 2 girls at TBD were sooooooo very nice and accommodating.

WTF is up with Savvy girlies at Nordstrom?! Seven jeans aren't cheap, damnit...and just because I bought them next door to their department, doesn't mean I can't be helped! The Brass Plum girls have helped me when needed it, even if they are "higher end" jeans...but to be looked down on at the same department store, just because my jeans aren't Juicy Couture or something pisses me off.

I've never had a complaint about Nordies until now.

Alright, so last night, my mom and I went to Red Lobster. It was a good dinner, and the waiter was really nice. I bought this cute little black track suit "vintage" looking jacket with pink trim, and it says "Manchester Cricket Club" or something on the back. So on the front, I wore a Depeche Mode pin, a Duran Duran pin, and a Union Jack flag pin to add to it's "Britishness". Our waiter thought my pin said something in Hebrew (why, I have NO idea...I mean, it must be my Jewish-Filipino looks?! LOL!), but realized it said Duran Duran. Then he walks away, comes back and says, "I'll give you a free scoop of ice cream if you can tell me what movie Duran Duran took their name from..."

Are you fucking kidding me? Hahaha...do you think I'm 16 wearing these pins for sport there buddy?

"Barbarella" I said.

I got free ice cream!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?