<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Boy HOWDY this is gonna get random.

Blogger wasn't working yesterday, so I just published something I meant to put up on Tuesday. Obviously it's working today.

I'm foggy. My head is swimming in dozens of thoughts that don't seem to have a home. They're like unfinished songs, waiting for that bridge that can take them back to the chorus and fade out. I don't want to stay, I don'twant to leave...well, maybe for a little while.

I'd like to go back to Canada and stay for a week or 2 and just explore. I want to get lost on subways and highways and discover something cool.

I think I'll go watch a movie alone this weekend. I've been wanting to see "Garden State" and I have free passes from work. I may do that.

This weekend is the annual Artemian's Block Party. I'm both excited and aprehensive about it. We're doing a dedication to dad and they wanted meto sing something. I was practicing in the shower this weekend while everyone was away, and I cried through the entire thing. I just can't sing, so I think I'll just say something.

It's also the 3rd year anniversary of 9/11/01. I remember that day, andI remember coming home that Friday to my dad holding up an American flag.

I talked to UNLV yesterday. Looks like the next time I'm going up is October, and then he'll come down that same month for our traditional Knott's Scary Farm trip, but he'll bring his UNLV frat brother friend with him. ThenI go back up for the actual Holloween weekend. Ought to be fun!

I forgot my cookies. Damn.

John Mayer should not wear tank tops.

My pants need hemming. Actually, about 4 pairs of pants do.

I need to develop all the film I've taken over the last year.

I think I'm going to be able to download to my iPod this weekend. My cousin is coming over with her iBook and a network cable and we're gonnatry it. By the end of this year, I'll get the eMac for my desk.

I don't have a lovely bunch of coconuts, but I'm sure SOMEONE out there does.

Don't you HATE brand new shirts that say the word "vintage" on them?

Coffee is one of the best things EVER.

Lunch time is just about done.

I watched "The Royal Tenenbaums" last night. What a great little movie that was. I like Luke Wilson, though Owen leaves something to be desired.

"I get lost in the language, words like 'thither'...'mischance'..." and yes, I do love New York in the fall. When I went to NYC with Ten last year, "You've Got Mail" was my guide book to getting around the Upper West Side.

*sigh*

No more fragments of thoughts to catch at the moment.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?