<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

You know how you forget that you're typing this on the internet and that people other than your friends are reading this? Yeah, up until just this morning when I checked my email, I forgot that...then I received a comment on one my posts yesterday.

In answer to the question, my mom is a kind, generous and tolerant person. She has decided to give my brother in law one more chance. He has one more outburst, and he has to go. My name isn't on the title of my parent's house, so I have decided to take the high road and let my mother and sister discuss that part of it and come to a decision...

But is that really the high road, or the the safer one?

In any case, I've decided to just forego that for the moment and talk about the cool little item I received in the mail yesterday...

JOHN MAYER MINI IPOD CASE

Yes dear friends, I have an iPod case, and NO IPOD! Hee hee...I can't decide on the grey or the pink iPod, so I'm glad I haven't actually purchased one yet. But as far as the case is concerned, I ended up with the pink case...which is ADORABLE. Yeah, I'm sure Mr. Mayer had that in mind when he approved the merch, "Yes, I need a CUTE iPod carrying case for my fans out there..."

Oh, on another note...please vote for JOHN HEFFRON on "Last Comic Standing".

That is all.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?