<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Taurus

You know your own mind so well that you start projecting thoughts into other people's heads. Be careful what you wish for -- you have a very good chance at getting it! Fun and romance go hand in hand tonight. Seduction is your strong suit at the moment, so use all of your charm to lure that special someone into your arms. Even as you satisfy yourself, be sure to use your powers for the good of all.

Hmmmm...so do you think John Mayer knows who I am yet? I'm supposedly clairvoyant today, so excuse me while I project some thoughts his way...haha.

So, my sister and I FINALLY talked last night. I had to break the ice, because I knew she wasn't. I let it all out. She kept going back to things that happened before my dad passed away...old habits and lazy tendancies that I have had. I explained that this is NOW and we have to grow up and take charge. She's a supervisor, and she needs to impliment what she does at work to her homelife, because it's different now. Dad is gone, and he's not coming back...so I said that she has to put those managerial skills into gear and take charge of her life.

I explained that the argument was no longer about us and our past, but about what her husband did. I told her how hurt I was that she didn't defend me, or reprimand her husband for that tone and language he used towards me.

Even though she and I have made amends (which I always planned on doing), her husband has said nothing. Which is actually fine by me.






Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?