<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Taurus

You finally get the chance to prove your abilities. When you talk, everyone believes you. Your opinions matter more than you know. You are quick to recognize that the most attractive option might hold a few pitfalls. Everyone wants to be near you right now, but it's up to you to separate the wheat from the chaff. Tonight, rely on your intuition in a difficult situation.

Like that?

So just when you all thought I was possibly embellishing a little about how I feel about my home life (and you have every right to...I'm sure you've all thought, "It can't be THAT bad, Sigh!"), here's confirmation:

Last night, I was talking to a friend in the Bay Area (right locale?), and her mom mentioned to her that a friend (MY neighbor) complained that she couldn't get into her drive way because my sister's husband and friends were...drum roll please...

PLAYING WITH REMOTE CONTROL CARS!

I called my mom this morning because even SHE thought I was exaggerating, but now she realizes that I'm not making things grand for the sake of effect or discrediting my sister. I bring up genuine concerns because I know that it affects everything around my home.

Sweet justification...




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?