<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 16, 2004

Taurus

The stars may require certain sacrifices on your part right now, but don't worry -- it's all for the best. And while they may seem to be taking more than you would like to give at the moment, the truth is that it is only a matter of time before you realize that you never gave up anything of real value. So expect the unexpected as your values shift. By the afternoon, losing will look like winning if you don't get caught up in something that has nothing to do with you.

Yeah, so there's my horoscope for today. I highlight that part because I have come to the conclusion that my sister just isn't going to step up and apologize.

I painted the hallway bathroom yesterday. I called UNLV, who has done a lot of minor construcion for his mother as of late, and asked pointers on painting the bathroom...so I concluded that I would only do 1 coat of paint, because I just don't want to put anymore work into it than I have to. I'm going to buy towel racks, shelves, a shower curtain and some pictures...but that's it.

While I was painting, I saw that my sister and her husband were cleaning out the garage. I figured they were working as hard as I was, and I was impressed that they were getting stuff done. After I painted and cleaned up the bathroom, I decided to take a look at their handiwork...and what did I see? They did move some stuff and cleared shelf room...for...

REMOTE CONTROL CARS.

God DAMN IT! So I decided that I'm going to just talk to my sister. I'm going to talk, and she's going to listen. I'm tired of the scared little girl bullshit. Even if they aren't used to taking the bull by the horns and have been babied their whole lives...it's time to grow up, and it's time to do it now.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?